IQLink brings people together to generate ideas and solve industry-specific problems.
IQLink is a series of collaboration activities (online and hosted events) bringing people together to generate ideas and solve industry-specific problems.
- Queensland Innovation Portal (QIP) – based on the internationally popular Brightidea platform, this open innovation management system is designed to solve specific industry ‘challenges’ by facilitating the crowd-sourcing of ideas and implementation of solutions. To join a challenge round, initiate a challenge round for your own team (for a fee), and to find out more about the process, contact Impact Innovation Group.
- Enterprise Access – a web-based resource designed to help businesses identify and connect with new technologies across a range of sectors from Australian researchers, inventors and start-up companies. Participants in the Innovate Queensland Pathways Program receive a month’s free access. Contact Enterprise Access directly for more details.
- Industry Innovation Challenge Events – workshops designed to bring innovative thinkers together to generate ideas for solving industry-specific and/or regional-specific challenges. These may be invitation-only events or open to the public.
- Collaboration Connectors – structured networking events to help you connect with the people and resources you need to take your ideas further.
Opportunities to meet and work with the potential innovation partners and commercial collaborators who can take your ideas further.
Do you want to:
- Connect with people facing similar innovation challenges?
- Learn how innovators and entrepreneurs who have travelled similar innovation and commercialisation journeys avoided the pitfalls or climbed out of them?
- Work with innovative thinkers to generate ideas for solving industry- or region-specific challenges?
- Attend networking events that offer more than refreshments, the same old faces and a handful of other people’s business cards?
IQLink events connect you with the people who want to help for mutual benefit, not sell to you for personal gain.
Industry Innovation Challenges: These problem-solving workshops focus on a challenge or group of challenges facing a particular region or industry; e.g., partnering with a Regional Development Association to explore how a circular economy might solve industrial waste problems in that region.
Collaboration Connectors: These structured networking events are held at various venues across Queensland and connect local businesses with opportunities (local and beyond) for collaborative innovation, e.g. with university research teams, facilities and resources, e.g., a breakfast where local innovative enterprises share their stories with presentations and a Q&A panel.
Queensland Innovation Portal: This online tool with ios and android apps is based on the internationally renowned Brightidea platform — a scalable open innovation management system that engages a wide stakeholder group in identifying ideas that could solve industry-specific challenges. It’s especially useful for organisations with staff and members scattered around the country and even across the globe.
Enterprise Access: This online platform enables you to discover technologies from research organisations and start-up companies that can supercharge your businesses. Participants in the Innovate Queensland Pathways Program receive a month’s free access.
If you want to collaborate with Innovate Queensland on an IQLink activity, call Alexandra Connors on 07 3640 4038 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr Dean Moss CEO
UniQuest Pty Limited
Ryan Clerihew NuChem Pty Ltd
Gary Heyden Former Director of Deakin Research Commercial
Clint Ramsay Director of NeoRehab Pty Ltd
Peter Riikonen Director of BioHerbicides Australia Pty Ltd
Ross Patane Managing Partner, Crowe Horwath Australia