Find an Innovate Queensland workshop, webinar or networking event in your area.
The Money Magnet Masterclass – Emerald
April 17 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm AEST
Boost your idea’s power to attract investment.
This half-day masterclass is designed for people and established enterprises with innovative ideas they want to take to the market, such as SMEs, start-ups and innovation teams within larger organisations.
Did you know…
- Access to additional funding is cited by Australian businesses as the biggest barrier to innovation.
- The Advance Queensland initiative has allocated $420M of competitive grant funding for businesses to help them bring innovative ideas to market.
- Private equity-backed firms, on average, grow their workforces at a compound annual growth rate of 27.6% over a five-year ownership period.
- In the last five years, venture capital funds have invested over $650M into tech startups based in Australia.
Learn how to communicate the potential value of your innovative ideas to grant assessors, venture capital firms, industry backers, and other potential project partners.
Both the Queensland and federal governments are offering unprecedented funding, tax incentives and other investment initiatives so that business can benefit from commercialising ideas and intellectual assets – but many innovators lack the confidence or know-how to successfully stimulate interest from financial supporters.
Having a game-changing idea isn’t enough. You need a clear value proposition, sound business case, and a solid understanding of what public and private investors expect from your pitch or proposal.
The Money Magnet Masterclass explains how to:
- convince selection panels/investors of your idea’s value
- pitch its market potential and your opportunity
- structure an effective project plan
- demonstrate capacity to deliver a return on investment
- communicate your team’s capability
- manage risks and remove ‘red flags’
More than 1000 people have attended Pathways workshops and given them an overall satisfaction rating of 92%. In surveys, nearly 60% have reported they’ve already taken their innovation plans further. That means they’re on their way to becoming more competitive and successful.
Are you ready for your innovative ideas to attract investment?
Register now – see below for details. Registrations close 16 February, unless all places have been taken sooner.