JESI Management Systems
Investing in mobile employee safety
The company is commercialising a novel software platform to enhance employee safety when travelling. It enables an organisation to control the risks associated with a mobile workforce.
Further investment was needed to facilitate the commercial release.
Early engagement with major ASX-listed companies as well as small and medium organisations was promising but further work was required to create a viable company.
- JESI’s board and management engaged IIG to advise on a suitable investment process, including how to prepare pitch documentation.
- IIG facilitated investor engagement activities, including extensive discussions with both existing and potential future investors.
- IIG reviewed JESI’s corporate governance structures, including shareholder agreements and the company constitution.
- IIG also provided support to establish an advisory board.
- IIG’s Brian Ruddle was engaged to chair the advisory board.
- Additional investment of $300,000 was followed by investment from a VC firm.
- The company has obtained the necessary investment required for further product development and market expansion activities in Australia and the USA.
- JESI is the first regional company funded by Advance Queensland Business Development Fund, securing $500,000 along with another $500,000 from Future Now Ventures.
Start-up companies we have worked with:
Dr Dean Moss CEO
UniQuest Pty Limited
Ryan Clerihew NuChem Pty Ltd
Gary Heyden Former Director of Deakin Research Commercial
Clint Ramsay Director of NeoRehab Pty Ltd
Peter Riikonen Director of BioHerbicides Australia Pty Ltd
Ross Patane Managing Partner, Crowe Horwath Australia