GRID is about Giving Research and Ideas Direction.
Join the GRID.
It’s a free LinkedIn forum and webinar series designed to foster innovation and commercialisation knowledge-sharing among members and collaboration across all industries. It supports the ongoing implementation of innovation and technology commercialisation activities, primarily among SMEs (small-to-medium enterprises).
You’ll need to have a LinkedIn profile to request membership to the LinkedIn forum. If you’re already on LinkedIn, visit the GRID Innovate Queensland group page here. You can participate in GRID webinars without joining LinkedIn. They are usually offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays between midday and 2.00 pm (Queensland time).
You’ll find recordings of previous webinars on the Innovate Queensland YouTube channel. GRID encourages anyone involved in innovation, commercialisation and product development to share their experiences, including:
- Business owners
- Managers (innovation, operational and technical)
- Innovation team leaders
- Researchers and scientists
- IP practitioners
- Commercialisation consultants
- University technology transfer professionals
- Angel and private equity investors
- Venture capitalists
- Government representatives
- and anyone else who wants to contribute to building Australia’s innovation-driven economy
Live and recorded online training sessions with innovation, commercialisation and business practice experts presenting their views and experiences on innovation implementation-related topics.
Do you want to:
- Turn your innovative ideas into measureable actions and outcomes?
- Learn more about what’s involved with translating your ideas into commercial outcomes?
- Gain some insights into the different ways you can take your innovation to the market?
- Discover new options for giving your research and ideas direction?
- Access new knowledge via an audio-visual format, where and when it suits you?
GRID webinars allow you to invest your time efficiently to focus on the how-to, the what-if and the why-not to move your ideas from your head to the balance sheet.
Get the direction you need for your research and ideas from Innovate Queensland’s short, sharp, regular webinars on specific innovation and commercialisation topics.
GRID webinars are hosted by different innovation, commercialisation and entrepreneur experts each time, and cover topics that GRID members tell us they’re hungry for – like creating the right climate for innovation within a business, commercialising non-patentable products, sourcing investment and pitching to potential partners.
With the easy-to-use GoToWebinar platform, GRID webinars include:
- Fully subsidised access to the live session via desktop, laptop or mobile device
- A short slide presentation by a topic expert
- Q& A session
- Downloadable documents, e.g. a copy of the presenter’s slides, additional reading material, details of upcoming webinars and Innovate Queensland events
- Free access to a recorded version within two days
Dr Dean Moss CEO
UniQuest Pty Limited
Ryan Clerihew NuChem Pty Ltd
Gary Heyden Former Director of Deakin Research Commercial
Clint Ramsay Director of NeoRehab Pty Ltd
Peter Riikonen Director of BioHerbicides Australia Pty Ltd