Find an Innovate Queensland workshop, webinar or networking event in your area.
- This event has passed.
The Innovation-Powered Business Workshop Sunshine Coast
October 20, 2016 @ 9:30 am - 3:30 pm AEST
Understand how innovation can energise your business.
This workshop is designed for local enterprises wanting to integrate innovation more effectively and grow from the benefits.
Did you know…
- Innovative Australian businesses are 31% more likely to increase income.
- Businesses that innovate are 60% more likely to increase their profits.
- Employment and training are twice as likely to increase, as well as productivity.
You want to add value to your business in these ways too, right?
Innovation isn’t just about new or clever ‘things’. It’s about creating value from the way you do business, and having good ideas isn’t enough.
You need the right tools and mindset, and a clear direction, to get the value.
The Queensland and federal governments are offering unprecedented funding, tax incentives and other support initiatives for businesses to benefit from innovation-powered growth…especially regional enterprises.
But many businesses don’t have a clear strategy in place to make the most of these programs. If you’re in this position, here’s your chance to change it.
At the hands-on, interactive Innovation-Powered Business Workshop you’ll learn about:
- innovation as a value-generating process
- what makes an innovation system effective
- where you might generate value
- the pros and cons of different strategies
- how to lead an innovation-focused team
- exploring new ideas while keeping your current business going
Over the past year, more than 200 businesses have invested their time in coming to our Pathways workshops.
In surveys, nearly 60% have reported they’ve already taken their innovation plans further. That means they’re on their way to becoming more competitive and successful.
Can you afford not to become an innovation-powered business?
Apply for your place now – see below for details.
Registrations close Tuesday 18 October (or earlier if fully booked before).