Find an Innovate Queensland workshop, webinar or networking event in your area.
Grants & Funding Masterclass – Gold Coast
November 10 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm AEST
Attracting investment from public and private funds and winning over major customers
You’re invited to a grant and funding masterclass.
It’s an opportunity for Advance Queensland applicants who were not successful in previous rounds, but achieved a high score from the independent assessors, to improve their chances of success for future applications to Queensland and Federal Government grant programs.
The content is also relevant for other capital raising activities and approaching major target customers. Innovators who have not yet applied for an Advance Queensland grant are welcome too.
The masterclass covers:
- Presenting your organisation’s capacity to identify and meet the market’s needs and target major customers
- Communicating your organisation’s ‘unfair’ business advantage
- Promoting your internal business capabilities
- Structuring an effective project plan
- Identifying and mitigating risks
- Documenting and pitching your proposal
More than 1000 people have attended Innovate Queensland training events and given them an overall satisfaction rating of 92%. In surveys, nearly 60% have reported they’ve already taken their innovation plans further. That means they’re on their way to becoming more competitive and successful.
Registrations close 9 November, unless all places have been taken sooner.