Find an Innovate Queensland workshop, webinar or networking event in your area.
Income from Innovation Workshop – Cairns
October 10 @ 9:30 am - 3:30 pm AEST
Discover how innovation
can yield new business income.
This workshop is for individuals and regional businesses of any size in the Cairns region looking to improve and/or add to their income streams with innovative practices or marketable technologies.
Did you know…
- Innovative Australian businesses are 31% more likely to increase income.
- Businesses that innovate are 60% more likely to increase their profits.
- Businesses with new-to-market innovation are up to 8x more likely to export.
Learn smarter ways to boost your income and productivity.
Discover how your problem-solving abilities can help turn new ideas into marketable products or services, to diversify and build alternative revenue streams.
Maybe you’re just looking for more sustainable and efficient ways to extract value from your operations?
Having a game-changing idea isn’t enough, though. You need the right business model and a clear direction to lift it from the drawing board and launch it onto the market.
Know how to develop, de-risk and package your value-adding ideas so they’re more attractive to buyers, suppliers, collaborators and customers.
The Income from Innovation Workshop for regional businesses and entrepreneurs is practical and interactive, with regionally relevant success stories and case studies to highlight:
- ambidextrous enterprises – exploring the new while exploiting the now
- alternative business models and pathways to market
- managing innovation
- intellectual property matters
- developing new technologies (testing assumptions)
- differentiating and articulating value
- funding options
- collaboration and communication
Over the past year, more than 1000 businesses have invested their time in coming to our Pathways workshops. In surveys, nearly 60% have reported they’ve already taken their innovation plans further. That means they’re on their way to becoming more competitive and successful.
Are you ready to harvest innovative ideas to boost your business?
Book your place now – see below for details.
Registrations close Friday 6 October, unless all places have been taken sooner.