Inside Out – encouraging innovative thinking within an organisation.
Nuchem manages a range of Priceline-branded pharmacies, Nuchem-branded pharmacies, and several medical centres in Queensland and New South Wales.
Nuchem’s strategic focus was on:
- Overall business innovation to boost competitiveness in the QLD and NSW markets.
- Identifying and implementing some (unknown) changes to accelerate their competitive advantage.
- Being systematic about innovation.
- The Impact Innovation Group’s InnoModules program provided a structured approach to identify key challenges facing the organisation, the resources available to implement new ideas, and potential approaches to develop the optimal ideas for enhancing organisational outcomes.
- An international perspective ensured key challenges from the US market were also identified.
- 340 challenge responses to open-ended questions were collected, resulting in ~1700 ideas which varied from ‘known’ possibilities to ‘outliers’ – the out-of-left-field ideas not previously considered.
- 10 ‘outliers’ were identified and assessed against implementation criteria, including required resources, timeframe and impact. Eight were chosen for immediate implementation and two were put on a ‘for further assessment’ list because they required changes to legal agreements before they could take effect.
SMEs we have worked with:
Dr Dean Moss CEO
UniQuest Pty Limited
Ryan Clerihew NuChem Pty Ltd
Gary Heyden Former Director of Deakin Research Commercial
Clint Ramsay Director of NeoRehab Pty Ltd
Peter Riikonen Director of BioHerbicides Australia Pty Ltd
Ross Patane Managing Partner, Crowe Horwath Australia