Connecting innovation creators with niche-needs consumers.
To develop an information portal that could connect people with hearing impairments, deafness, and speech impairments to
- mainstream technology developers/owners
- assistive technology developers/owners
- allied health professionals and other service providers
- Conexu engaged IIG to prepare a business model for forming the portal, including the assessment of legislative considerations; the potential to engage with large corporates and multinationals; as well as customer segments, value propositions, cost/revenue considerations, etc.
- Conexu’s management team has incorporated the recommendations into forward planning frameworks for the organisation.
Not-for-profit organisations we have worked with:
Dr Dean Moss CEO
UniQuest Pty Limited
Ryan Clerihew NuChem Pty Ltd
Gary Heyden Former Director of Deakin Research Commercial
Clint Ramsay Director of NeoRehab Pty Ltd
Peter Riikonen Director of BioHerbicides Australia Pty Ltd
Ross Patane Managing Partner, Crowe Horwath Australia